Saturday, November 27, 2010

Is this how it starts?


*The White House says President Barack Obama has received 12 stitches in his lip after being hit during a pickup basketball game.  




There's an old epigram that I'll try to paraphrase about two farmers and a mule:


Standing in the field with his mule, a harness, a plow and a sledge hammer. The younger, visiting farmer says, "I see you're about to do some plowing. What's the sledge for?
"Well, while he's standing here I can get the harness on him and hitch him up to the plow but before I can get him to start to plowing the field I have to use the sledge hammer to get his attention!"
I believe this is the true story on the 12 stitches 
to the lip and the only way to get the attention of a self-centered, egotistical, small minded, jelly-brained human being that is driving the country into the wall of ruin and refuses to listen to common-sensers and do what he swore an oath to do when he gave the oath of the President!
The dissatisfied Democrat that threw the elbow may well be a Patriot!